1. June 23rd is National Pink Day. What's your favorite something pink?
Peonies. Sadly, I did not have ONE peony this year! Out of 7 bushes, NONE! Two looked somewhat promising in early June, but they blackened and fell off. I'm so sad.
2. What did you enjoy most about gym class when you were in school? How about the least?
3. What memory is brought to mind by the smell of roses?
Our home when I was a girl. We had rose bushes right outside one of our doors and they were VERY fragrant. I cut them all and used them, fern and some daisies as church flowers in our wedding 41 years ago (today!)
4. Do you prefer to read or write?
I prefer to read. Writing is fine but I'll pick up a book much faster than my computer or pen.
5. Sam Keen is quoted as saying, 'Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.' Would you agree? Is laziness ever respectable? How will you be lazy this summer?
I understand what he means...but I prefer to call it relaxing or reflecting... sometimes it is just too hot or too humid to work hard and a rest on the front porch or the back deck with a glass of ice water (for me) and eyes shut to think about nothing.. or everything is the perfect way to recharge the batteries.
6. The Florida Keys, Disney World, or a resort somewhere on the Gulf Coast...which Florida destination would you choose (and why) if the trip were today?
Florida? In June? NO WAY! Three other seasons, the Gulf Coast, but NEVER in the SUMMER!
7. What question do you hate to answer?
Most questions on any application. Not sure why. Perhaps they are just too time consuming.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Summer is ready and waiting!