1. Create an acrostic using the word LOVE. If you're unsure what an acrostic is click here.
and Over the top
in loVe with me
That's my Bill !
2. Does love really conquer all? Why or why not?
God's love conquers all. It just doesn't get any better than having Him provide a way for our sinful selves to be forgiven. (That's the short version)
3. Tell us about a time recently, where you really put your heart into something.
When I work with kids, I always put my heart into it. Sometimes I spend too much time planning. Really. But when the end result is happy kids and crafts they can take home and KEEP rather than have their parents throw away, I know my heart is in the right place!
4. What's your favorite fictional love story?
Only one favorite? *sigh* OK, Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe :-)
5. Do you generally wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your cards close to the vest?
I'm sort of a middle of the road person, actually....
Chocolate always says love to me. So does pumpkin pie with whipped cream. ... and a milkshake. Lobster, too. I suppose I should stop, now.
7. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain.
When I found out that my nephew and his wife; and my niece and her husband were all expecting babies within months of each other! (One down and one to go!)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Less than 5 months till I can pour my heart into my kids at Sacandaga Bible Conference!
boys after the baking soda/vingear/balloon experiment