Saturday, December 19, 2009

Falls done .. in just 2 more days!

Well, shame on me. I have no excuse for not upadting my blog, but I don't think too many of you have been updating your own, either!!

There's not too much to add ... been working (both of us). Christmas shopping online (a little annoying but the traffic was non-existant.) Got to play in the snow and make a snowman (with a girl's hat) .. sorry no picture, yet :-)

Working on plans for this coming week ... eat, sing, eat, wrap, eat, trim, .... I better be careful; don't want to undo those 18 pounds!

Since my last post, Jeff and Amanda have purchased the house they live in .. we are so excited for them! A place to call their own with room for a music studio, too!

See you after Christmas ... don't forget to worship Him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear PeggyDiann, By the time you read this,it will probably be really OLD.But I don't care. I needed an " Aunt Peggy fix " tonight,and thoroughly enjoyed catching up on a year's worth of blogs! Cool how 'creamed onions keep going down the generations!!Great job on the video of Dad Pitcher's 90th.Newest grand baby looks VERY much like you as a kid.Sweet.Happy January to all the family. Love BJ

Peggy said...

OLD? No way! I have email notification when someone leaves a comment :-) You should have called me, too!

What a treat getting that email on this cloudy, icky, not very creative looking January 5th! I didn't take any sub jobs for today but plan to play with Isabella tomorrow. I think I'm working on Friday and we'll see what God scares up for me on Thursday. I like working 2 or 3 days a week. If it is going to be frigid ... I make myself unavailable and stay home where it's warm :-)

We really need to get together for many reasons but here's a cute one: Erika was looking through my Christmas cards and came across one and said, we have that one at home. I asked her who it was from and she replied that it was one of Mommy and Daddy's friends. I laughed and showed her the inside and she looked at your signature and said, "Hey, that's the same person!" She was shocked that Mommy and Daddy have the same 'friend' as Grammy and Papa. So, I explained to her how we were related and reminded her of some of the stories and she's now made the connection!

So are you bloggin? Are you on facebook? You better come back on here to read this comment!... or I could email you !!