Thursday, October 13, 2011

Excitement!

Such plans we have! Bill will be a guest speaker in Costa Rica at a Christian Law Enforcement conference and I will have a few minutes to speak with the wives of the police officers, as well. This means we have to pack.

1. No checked baggage - we just don't want to deal with it
2. Buy new carry on for me - Bill gets the old one :-)
3. Cram stuff into every nook and crannie - I'm good at this
4. Soap the zipper on the old one to make it run smoother - Hey! It worked!
5. Sit on Bill's suitcase to close it - good thing I have not reached my desired weight
6. Find time to brush up on Espanol - Uh oh
7. Clean house so if we die no one sees how messy I really am - double Uh Oh
9. Try to figure out TSA's rules about liquids/gels/aerosols - what is my lipstick considered?
10. " " " " " - what is my deodorant " ?
11. " " " " " - what is my sun screen stick " ?
12. Wait patiently for Bill to come home from work - I'm getting antsy
13. Remember where in my gigantic bag I put the Dramamine - (_____left blank intentionally)
14. Pray for good health, good travel, open hearts and relaxing schedule - should be #1, eh?

Thank you, Lord, for this opportunity to share with other Christians in Law Enforcement and help us to be good ambassadors for You.

1 comment:

Hailee Symmone said...

Have a good trip. Take lots of pictures.

God Bless You guys!