Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1.  What creeps you out?

Creepy people. Every once in a while, I'll meet someone, usually a man, who simply gives me the creeps.  I'm always on guard; having had a creepy man bother me when I was little.  Fortunately, my mom was also creeped out by this man and nothing happened.  

Spiders also creep me out.  If they come in the house they are goners!  

2.  What's your least favorite candy?

I love candy!  However, if there is the slightest taste of coconut, it, too is a goner!  

3. Are you a fan of scary movies?  What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?

No!  Not sure of the name of it, but the canopy on the bed came down and smothered the woman!  

4.  What part of life confuses you the most?

Trying to understand why, when given great opportunities, some people just pass them by; choosing a life of degradation or crime instead, dragging their children with them.  

5. Pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, poppy...your favorite seed?

Sunflower seeds. Mmmm!    

6. Imagine your life ten years from today...what's changed?

I've gotten grayer, slower, thinner (wishful thinking) but will still be enjoying our adult granddaughter and our teenage granddaughter!  YIKES!  Perhaps there will be another grandchild in there somewhere, as well!  Hopefully, we'll be traveling in the winter to avoid the cold temperatures!

7.  What do you a) love most and b) like least about the Hodgepodge?

I just started up with Hodgepodge last week ... I like everything about it!  There is nothing I dislike ... except that I have to remember when it is Wednesday!  

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

I didn't think anything could be worse than waiting these last few weeks for the elections to be OVER; and then came Hurricane Sandy.  My heart aches for those who are suffering so.  

1 comment:

Kara said...

I agree about the spiders, awful things! And I'll be glad to see the elections over, but so sad about those in the path of Sandy. I'm definitely praying too.