1. When was the last time you chatted with a neighbor? About what? (sharing that last bit is optional)
I think it was two days ago. We were comparing (complaining) about our inground pools... I may like mine later this summer, but being a salt water pool, keeping the salt number where it belongs has been a pain. They replaced the board in the computer... it was new... it's better but not right.
2. River, lake, ocean, or waterfall...which one are you most like and why?
I'm definitely an ocean. Deep in thought and a wide expanse... never mind.
3. July 13 is National Delaware Day. Ever been to Delaware? Delaware is called 'the first state' because it was the first to declare independence from the British. What's your state's nickname and does that moniker make sense to you? If you were in charge, what nickname would you give your home state?
Delaware is nice...love the ocean. Rehoboth Beach, Bethany Beach, Fenwick Island (I think is another area... great food.) I'm from the Empire State of NY. It makes sense. I wouldn't change it.
4. What dish did you contribute to the last pot luck meal you attended? Do you have a go-to recipe for pot luck suppers?
I can't remember... I think it was in the spring. It was probably a chicken dish, or maybe Rice Krispie Treats... hahaha!!! That's a joke for some of you readers...
5. What is your number one tip for a brand new parent?
Never wake a sleeping baby. If they're asleep, you should be, too!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Usually I insert a picture but I'm so late this time around...about 6 months late... I think I'll go with a thought: I'm thinking.... some advice, maybe... Here goes:
Always leave 2 eggs in the refrigerator! Instruct your family to NEVER take the last 2 eggs... someone may desperately need them for baking ... cookies, for instance! IF you find only 2 eggs in the refrigerator, go to the store and buy more or at least tell the one who does the shopping!