Sunday, December 19, 2010

Where Does the Time Go?

Just when you think you have everything under control, the clock AND the calendar speed up! So much to do but I refuse to get stressed out :-) Years ago I caught on to the fact that cookie baking could take place AFTER Christmas, when the kids were home from school (and I was, too) and would enjoy them freshly baked from the oven. Computer generated address list/labels made doing my cards much easier and more fun ...no hand cramps. However, buying presents still took a lot of time ... til last year when I discovered Amazon!!!



These were just a few quick thoughts running around my head and thought I would share them. I would also like to share a link from an online blogging author who is offering a free copy of her book in a drawing. She has a very interesting, heartbreaking yet heart warming story to tell. I will enjoy reading her book whether I win or purchase it for myself! You can find her at http://aboutamish.blogspot.com/

No comments: