1. Has spring sprung in your little corner of the world? Other than the calendar how would I know? What's your favorite thing about spring?
Well, we thought it had, but then it got colder, then it got warmer, then it snowed but it melted by noon, today was cooler than expected... but the robins are singing and other birdies are doing what birdies do this time of year, so I guess it is spring! My favorite part? Hmmmm ... warmer temps and more daylight!
2. Besides the weather, what's put a spring in your step recently?
Vacation. Vacation always puts a spring in my step! We took a teeny, tiny one to Pennsylvania and then a longer one to Virginia Beach. Ahhhh! 2 warm days on the beach!
3. How does Easter impact you?
Easter, or Resurrection Sunday as I like to call it, is probably the highlight of holidays in my Christian life. To think that Jesus stayed on the cross on my behalf; bearing the consequence of all sin for all time... the mind can not really wrap around that sacrifice...but then he didn't stay dead! The sins he took to the grave, he left there... rising triumphantly over death AND sin, he promises those who believe, a place in heaven for all eternity...
4. I saw this somewhere on Facebook and thought it would make a fun Hodgepodge question. Which of the following would you find most disappointing...
a just stuffed taco shell breaking open and spilling out before you take the first bite? dropping a just-purchased Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts coffee? opening the peanut butter jar and finding it empty? upending onto the sidewalk a just-purchased ice cream cone? a burnt bagel popping up in your toaster when you're rushing breakfast? or cutting into an avocado and finding out it's rotten?
Definitely, a just purchased ice cream cone hitting the sidewalk.
5. What's something held together with tape at your house? Or a paper clip? Or a wing and a prayer?
I can't think of anything held together with tape... but possibly the railing on our back steps is being held together by God's grace. There's no other explanation. That would be very similar to "a wing and a prayer."
No. My family appreciates all that I do or even attempt to do! Once at work, I was treated in a way that made me feel underappreciated, but co-workers rallied to my side and their encouragement showed just how much they appreciated me, even if the administration did not!
7. What's something you'd build if you knew how?
A greenhouse! I would love to be able to start vegetables and flowers in March. Like, today for instance!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Here we go with my pictures! "Just who owns this breakfast of "fresh" fish, anyway?"